• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

streem26

streem26

I'm a middle-aged fogey who LOVES books and couldn't get behind the idea of a Kindle when they first came out. But hard copy cookbooks are completely impractical for me, between keeping them open to the right page and keeping them clean and having room to store them..... etc.. I find it much easier to use e-recipes with digital menu planner, to import recipes and make the changes based on my family's preferences. 

streem26

streem26

I'm a middle-aged fogey who LOVES books and couldn't get behind the idea of a Kindle when they first came out. But hard copy cookbooks are completely impractical for me, between keeping them open to the right page and keeping them clean and having room to store them..... etc.. I find it much easier to use e-recipes with  digital menu planner, to import recipes and make the changes based on my family's preferences.