• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Grocery Shopping

huiray

@Anna N's recent post in the breakfast thread about the misadventures of online grocery shopping hit home with me.  I started doing that during the pandemic and have found it so convenient for me that I continue it today.  However, sometimes errors do happen.

Case in point. the time I ordered a ham bone, described as Ham/bone and got an entire ham.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, lindag said:

@Anna N's recent post in the breakfast thread about the misadventures of online grocery shopping hit home with me.  I started doing that during the pandemic and have found it so convenient for me that I continue it today.  However, sometimes errors do happen.

Case in point. the time I ordered a ham bone, described as Ham/bone and got an entire ham.

My most recent Whole Foods order was delivered to the wrong address.  And yes, the driver took a picture to verify delivery.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Cooking is cool.  And kitchen gear is even cooler.  -- Chad Ward