• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Online shopping deliveries today. I've been planning to order this stuff for a while, but the weather has been too hot for months. It takes two to three days for deliveries to come from Shanghai and I didn't want fondue to arrive! This week it has cooled down a lot, so I took the tumble.

713525556_CheeseSelection.thumb.jpg.21c0f2bc318e121415380d4a3431a15f.jpg

From the top at 12 noon then going clockwise is goat's milk Chevroux from France;  real Parmigiano-Reggiano from Italy; Camembert from France; More Chevroux (I only ordered and paid for one, but two arrived. Do you hear me complaining?); and finally some Manchego from Spain (real Manchego from sheep's milk). There is some Irish cheddar on the way, too. Maybe that will arrrive tomorrow.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Online shopping deliveries today. I've been planning to order this stuff for a while, but the weather has been too hot for months. It takes two to three days for deliveries to come from Shanghai and I didn't want fondue to arrive! This week it has cooled down a lot, so I took the tumble.

From the top at 12 noon then going clockwise is goat's milk Chevroux from France;  real Parmigiana-Reggiano from Italy; Camembert from France; More Chevroux (I only ordered and paid for one, but two arrived. Do you hear me complaining?); and finally some Manchego from Spain (real Manchego from sheep's milk). There is some Irish cheddar on the way, too. Maybe that will arrrive tomorrow.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Online shopping deliveries today. I've been planning to order this stuff for a while, but the weather has been too hot for the two to three days stuff takes to come from Shanghai. This week it has cooled down a lot, so I took the tumble.

From the top at 12 noon then going clockwise is goat's milk Chevroux from France;  real Parmigiana-Reggiano from Italy; Camembert from France; More Chevroux (I only ordered and paid for one, but two arrived. Do you hear me complaining?); and finally some Manchego from Spain (real Manchego from sheep's milk). There is some Irish cheddar on the way, too. Maybe that will arrrive tomorrow.