• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I picked up a can of Guinness this morning, intending to make beef and Guinness pie later. I was amused to see flag on the price ticket sign.

guiness.thumb.jpg.171ede98dc1ee29d4f6cfc214728cc8d.jpg

It's enough to restart a war. Ireland hasn't been a part of the UK since 1922 and gained full independence as the Republic of Ireland in 1949, the same year Mao formed the People's Republic of China.

Maybe the Guinness is well aged?

liuzhou

liuzhou

I picked up a can of Guinness this morning, intending to beef and Guinness pie later. I was amused to see the sign.

guiness.thumb.jpg.171ede98dc1ee29d4f6cfc214728cc8d.jpg

It's enough to restart a war. Ireland hasn't been a part of the UK since 1922 and gained full independence as the Republic of Ireland in 1949, the same year Mao formed the People's Republic of China.

Maybe the Guinness is well aged?