• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

I find one of the biggest frustrations with online grocery shopping  is the amount of stuff that is out of stock. I get it that fresh meat and vegetables are sold out. I don’t understand canned goods being out of stock.   Sometimes I place an order because I want one particular item and when my order arrives that is the one thing that is not in the box.  Grrrrrrr. 

Anna N

Anna N

I find one of the biggest frustrations with online grocery stropping is the amount of stuff that is out of stock. I get it that fresh meat and vegetables are sold out. I don’t understand canned goods being out of stock.   Sometimes I place an order because I want one particular item and when my order arrives that is the one thing that is not in the box.  Grrrrrrr.