• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

9 minutes ago, chefmd said:

I was visiting my son in NJ this weekend and met with @JoNorvelleWalker.  I hope Jo does not mind me sharing this.  We went :xshopping at McCaffrey's grocery store in Princeton.  What a pleasure!  I wish I could buy perishables but it would be a very long time before we got back to VA that night.  I wanted everything!  Marbled beef.  Sweet breads.  Fatty pork. Calf brains.  Shad. I wish I had someone like Jo near where I live to go to the grocery stores with.

And I just bought almost as much in Shoprite this evening...less the 16 rolls of paper towels.  Thanks again!

Edit:  Jo bought neither sweet breads nor brains.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

4 minutes ago, chefmd said:

I was visiting my son in NJ this weekend and met with @JoNorvelleWalker.  I hope Jo does not mind me sharing this.  We went :xshopping at McCaffrey's grocery store in Princeton.  What a pleasure!  I wish I could buy perishables but it would be a very long time before we got back to VA that night.  I wanted everything!  Marbled beef.  Sweet breads.  Fatty pork. Calf brains.  Shad. I wish I had someone like Jo near where I live to go to the grocery stores with.

And I just bought almost as much in Shoprite this evening...less the 16 rolls of paper towels.  Thanks again!