• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

huiray

huiray

2 hours ago, Deryn said:

It is 'cabin fever' season up here ... so be kind, please. No telling what one in the grip of same might be driven to do to taste such tempting treats.

I would hope that such postings as mine here might simply be thought of as records of what one's experiences were food-wise, as is wont with the thesis of the existence of eGullet - but I shall try to limit such postings in the current times in deference to your murmurings and that of another Canadian poster.  :-) 

huiray

huiray

2 hours ago, Deryn said:

It is 'cabin fever' season up here ... so be kind, please. No telling what one in the grip of same might be driven to do to taste such tempting treats.

I would hope that such postings as mine here might simply be thought of as records of what one's experiences were food-wise, as is wont with the thesis of the existence of eGullet - but I shall try to limit such postings in the current times in deference to your murmurings. :-)