• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

21 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

I made a bookmark called Kindle and I apply it to all my Kindle books when I enter them.  If you've got a huge collection and need to go back and mark them, it's a bit of a bother but once it's done, it's handy.  You can pull up the whole list of Kindle books or use it in the search criteria for a book or recipe.

I'm sorry, I don't understand.  I think what I'd like to do is, in Kindle-speak, make collections.  I don't know how to do this.  Does it involve bookmarks?

Bonus question:  I've marked pages with bookmarks but I don't know how to use them.

Edit:  I have 202 Kindle books uncollected.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

14 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

I made a bookmark called Kindle and I apply it to all my Kindle books when I enter them.  If you've got a huge collection and need to go back and mark them, it's a bit of a bother but once it's done, it's handy.  You can pull up the whole list of Kindle books or use it in the search criteria for a book or recipe.

I'm sorry, I don't understand.  I think what I'd like to do is, in Kindle-speak, make collections.  I don't know how to do this.  Does it involve bookmarks?

Bonus question:  I've marked pages with bookmarks but I don't know how to use them.