• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Callebaut August Chocolate class

Hello everyone, long time no see :-)

I hope everything is wonderful!!

I will be attending a chocolate class in Chicago at the Callebaut academy, August 5-6-7 and I was wondering if anyone is going, it would be lovely to meet someone from the forum after so many years.

I am quite excited about this class as it will be my first professional class after many many many years (I was still in my twenties and in Italy :-P)

Glad to be back

Warmes

Edited by Desiderio (log)

Vanessa

Vanessa - nice to see you back on the forum. I noticed your new avatar a few days back when I was going through a couple of old threads searching for something and wondered how things were going.

I'm going to be in Chicago a little later in August 19 - 22 for a showpiece course with Stephane Leroux at the French Pastry School.

I would have loved to be there at the same time as you. Hope there is someone going from the forum. I've met a whole lot of great eG folks when we've been at classes together.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I would have loved to finally meet you!!! I do live in Grand Rapids now which is only 3 hours from Chicago, who knows maybe I can come later in August! I will see if I can attend the next eG get together in 2014 :-)

Nice to be back :-)

Vanessa