• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions 2012 & 2013

heidih

Yes our next blogger is indeed SobaAddict. I will be updating you tomorrow on the list of ingredients and "rules". See you in the morning :)

• 1 month later...

Should any of you be itching to do a blogweek, please let me know. We've got summer in the northern hemisphere with lots of grills fired up and prolific produce. For those in winter down south - a blast of coolness on a hot day would be welcome. Just send me a PM.

• 1 month later...

Should any of you be itching to do a blogweek, please let me know. We've got summer in the northern hemisphere with lots of grills fired up and prolific produce. For those in winter down south - a blast of coolness on a hot day would be welcome. Just send me a PM.

My inbox is empty.....
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am checking in to let you know about a few interesting topics discussing food culture; both current and upcoming -

Currently Kerry & Anna are continuing their culinary adventures here http://forums.egullet.org/topic/145862-excellent-adventures-on-manitoulin-continued/#entry1934996

There is an upcoming holiday that is significant in Latin American cultures and features traditional food for the occasion. Any ideas? We hope to have on the scene reports from both Central and South America.

See next post for the upcoming eG FoodBlog

• Like 1

Considering it is getting colder in the North and still cold in the South, I am guessing it is someone in China. Liuzhou perhaps.

There is no love more sincere than the love of food - George Bernard Shaw