• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions 2012 & 2013

heidih

Yes, road tripping to the coast. I can't tell you exactly where, because we're not sure yet! Sunday will be in Ambato, and then Monday we're on the road to goodness knows where.

Elizabeth Campbell, baking 10,000 feet up at 1° South latitude.

My eG Food Blog (2011)My eG Foodblog (2012)

Really looking forward to this! Hope we all end up with decent coonections - you so you can post - and Kerry and I so we can follow along.

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

• 5 months later...

I've been wondering the same thing.

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

Funny you should mention the gap....... We will be seeing a blogger in the near future. As always, I invite you to PM me if you would like to discuss doing an eG foodblog week.

• 4 weeks later...

Are you ready? I've posted the first teaser image from our next blogger. There will be a little twist this time - once you know who it is, you will be given an ingredient list and be invited to help plan the menus for the blog week.

Here we go:

sandwich.jpg

• Like 1

Are you ready? I've posted the first teaser image from our next blogger. There will be a little twist this time - once you know who it is, you will be given an ingredient list and be invited to help plan the menus for the blog week.

Here we go:

attachicon.gifsandwich.jpg

Now this is going to be interesting. I like this concept.

my contribution is that it is someone in NYC. That is probably Katz's corned beef sandwich (note the plastic tray), some swanky cocktail lounge, and a dish from Chinatown or Queens. Mitch?

"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast" - Oscar Wilde