• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Ticket for MCC Independent Spirit tasting

Yojimbo

My apologies if I'm breaking the rules of eG; I'll remove this post immediately if it's inappropriate:

I have one ticket to the second Independent Spirit tasting on Tuesday, May 21st, that I was soooo looking forward to using. Due to my own disorganization, I had already committed to another event (an orchid lecture) on the same night. It's up for whoever wants it, at the regular ticket price of $50. Let me know if you're interested and we'll figure out the details of ticket transfer. A promise to take notes and report back would be totally on a voluntary basis, but greatly appreciated.

Jim

Click here for the terms under which this event is listed in eG Forums.

Edited by Mjx
Moderator note added. (log)

"The thirst for water is a primitive one. Thirst for wine means culture, and thirst for a cocktail is its highest expression."

Pepe Carvalho, The Buenos Aires Quintet by Manuel Vazquez Montalban