• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Baked goods packaging

Sallee'sSweets

Hi, this is my first entry into the Forum. Glad to be here. I have tried many different searches for the bakery box I need which is rectangular and is not for cupcakes. It's ideal size would be 12 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/4". I've found a few of these but I have to buy 200 of them. I would be willing to commit to 50 or so, maybe even 100 but not 200. Can anyone point me to a web site where I could purchase this kind of box in smaller quantities? I live in the Seattle area. Thanks!!

• 1 month later...

I use almost that exact box for log cakes, but I'm in Ecuador so shipping some to you would probably be worth more than the boxes themselves.... Do you have any independent printers in your area that you could approach about making them for you, as a specialty order?

Elizabeth Campbell, baking 10,000 feet up at 1° South latitude.

My eG Food Blog (2011)My eG Foodblog (2012)

I've used this website many times for food grade bags and boxes and it looks like they have the size you're looking for. Look under boxes, food boxes, under bakery boxes with windows and that exact size is the last in the list. Not sure if you want them with windows, but they might have them without. You can buy them each or by the case. Hope this helps!

Ruth

www.papermart.com