• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

TdeV

TdeV

I was reading a post yesterday from someone who had googled a question, and discovered a several-year-old eGullet post where she had posted the same question. So it was for me as I was looking to find time/temp to sous vide corned beef, and found this post!

60 hours at 135F produced a corned beef that was moist and luscious. Easily cut with a fork. 😎

Edited to add that I did not brine the roast. It had been frozen though.

TdeV

TdeV

I was reading a post yesterday from someone who had googled a question, and discovered a several-year-old eGullet post where she had posted the same question. So it was for me as I was looking to find time/temp to sous vide corned beef, and found this post!

60 hours at 135F produced a corned beef that was moist and luscious. Easily cut with a fork. 😎