• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

2 hours ago, Darienne said:

Just read through Chef Ramsay's recipe and I think it's now slated for the coming week.  Thanks Anna.

2 hours ago, Darienne said:

Just read through Chef Ramsay's recipe and I think it's now slated for the coming week.  Thanks Anna.

Pretty sure you tried it once and were underwhelmed.   Can't figure out how to link to your comment but you could not eat it and offered it to your dogs.  Trying to save you the trouble.  

Edited to add.  It is in the recipes that rock 2011 topic.  

Anna N

Anna N

1 hour ago, Darienne said:

1 hour ago, Darienne said:

Pretty sure you tried it once and were underwhelmed.   Can't figure out how to link to your comment but you could not eat it and offered it to your dogs.  Trying to save you the trouble.