• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Boxes for Chocolates

Jim D.

I have seen Nakazawa (available in the U.S. from Unger Co. in Cleveland) mentioned as a good source for boxes for chocolates, and they certainly have some very nice looking ones. Unfortunately 200 appears to be the smallest lot in which these are sold, and I am looking for smaller amounts of various sizes. Can anyone suggest other sources?

As Cassie says, lots of places that sell smaller quantities. Unfortunately, the price per box seems to go way up when you purchase in small quantities. Purchasing from package nakazawa seems to be the first price break point, next price break point appears to be when you by a few thousand and go the custom set up box route.

Here are a few other places that sell smaller quantities:

- www.sweetpackaging.com

- www.aspecialtybox.com

- www.modpac.com

Edited by curls (log)

fantastic resources. Thanks!

Peter: You're a spy

Harry: I'm not a spy, I'm a shepherd

Peter: Ah! You're a shepherd's pie!

- The Goons

live well, laugh often, love much