• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

formatting

Cockscomb which was on Eater's heatmap last year. I've been to Chris Cosentino's previous restaurant, Incanto, a few times and absolutely loved it (also his small place Boccalone at the ferry building market). Casual atmosphere, nose to tail eating, amazing charcuterie, a black board with interesting specials that change everyday. The new place has seafood as well and I am absolutely dying to go.

Then for cocktails you have to visit Martin Cate's new place Whitechapel which is devoted to gin...

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

Cockscomb which was on Eater's heatmap last year. I've been to Chris Cosentino's previous restaurant, Incanto, a few times and absolutely loved it (also his small place Boccalone at the ferry building market). Casual atmosphere, nose to tail eating, amazing charcuterie, a black board with interesting specials that change everyday. The new place has seafood as well and I am absolutely dying to go.

Then for cocktails you have to visit Martin Cate's new place Whitechapel which is devoted to gin...