• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Honkman

Honkman

5 minutes ago, Smokeydoke said:

I've been to LoS many times, I no longer go, because... of the tourists.

I go to Chada to get my Thai fix, or Arawan, or just good old Thai Food To Go for a cheap, quick meal. I only go to LoS when an out-of-towner asks to go, and that's been awhile.

There might be more tourists than at other Thai places but the food is much, much better compared to Chada. Now living on the east coast LOS is actually one of the restaurants I really miss from LV visits. It is one of the best Thai restaurants in the US

Honkman

Honkman

3 minutes ago, Smokeydoke said:

I've been to LoS many times, I no longer go, because... of the tourists.

I go to Chada to get my Thai fix, or Arawan, or just good old Thai Food To Go for a cheap, quick meal. I only go to LoS when an out-of-towner asks to go, and that's been awhile.

There might be more tourists than at other Thai places but the food is much better compared to Chada. Now living on the east coast LOS is actually one of the restaurants I really miss from LV visits. It is one of the best Thai restaurants in the US