• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

RWood

RWood

Decided to make chocolates this year. It's been awhile since I moved and hadn't got anything out in awhile.

I hit the craft store and got different sponges and brushes to mess around with, and a few new colors from Chef Rubber.  I'm happy with the finish and the shine, but the designs were OK. Should have gotten the air brush out and not been lazy 🤷‍♀️🙃.

Flavors are from top: Brown butter caramels with Maldon flakes, Espresso, Peanut Butter, Yuzu caramel, Dulcey with a chocolate pecan crunch layer, Raspberry Pinot, and a Passion Fruit heart.

F45ED5C3-1A8F-4651-8B28-A39DAA274BEA.jpeg

RWood

RWood

Decided to make chocolates this year. It's been awhile since I moved and hadn't got anything out in awhile.

I hit the craft store and got different sponges and brushes to mess around with, and a few new colors from Chef Rubber.  I'm happy with the finish and the shine, but the designs were OK. Should have gotten the air brush out and not been lazy 🤷‍♀️🙃.

Flavors are from top: Brown butter caramels with Maldon flakes, Espresso, Peanut Butter, Yuzu caramel, Dulcey with a chocolate pecan crunch layer, Raspberry Pinot. 

F45ED5C3-1A8F-4651-8B28-A39DAA274BEA.jpeg