• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

curls

curls

4 hours ago, snickrs said:

Good day, long time reader first time posting here. I'm curious to know if my technique is similar to Andery's. I've never taken any course from him but I was experimenting the last few days trying to get a similar result! Would you say it's similar or different? 

Thanks kindly!

IMG_20180723_155215_992.jpg

To answer that question, we'll need to see a whole tray of chocolates all showing the same technique and finish level & a shot with one cut open. It does look interesting. Perhaps it truly belongs in the chocolates with a showroom finish thread.   😉

curls

curls

4 hours ago, snickrs said:

Good day, long time reader first time posting here. I'm curious to know if my technique is similar to Andery's. I've never taken any course from him but I was experimenting the last few days trying to get a similar result! Would you say it's similar or different? 

Thanks kindly!

IMG_20180723_155215_992.jpg

To answer that question, we'll need to see a whole tray of chocolates all showing the same technique and finish level & a shot with one cur open. It does look interesting. Perhaps it truly belongs in the chocolates with a showroom finish thread.