• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAbrams72

Extra Ticket Available at 41degrees, Barcelona 14 December

1 post in this topic

Hi,

I have one extra ticket for 41degrees in Barcelona for 14 December at 8:30pm. The restaurant, Albert Adria's place, only seats 16 people per night and the experience is supposed to be incredible. I'd love to have someone join me.

http://www.41grados.es/index.php#/faq

Thanks!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Anova Sous Vide Circulator (Part 3)
      By DanM
      [Host's note: this topic forms part of an extended discussion that grew too big for our servers to handle efficiently.  The discussion continues from here.]

I am thinking about an Anova for a slightly different purpose. Can I use this in a home brewing environment to manage the grain mash temperature? 

Maybe I can use this for a HERMS brewing setup? I would use the Anova to maintain the temperature of a hot water tank. I would then use my pump to circulate the wort from the mash tun through a heat exchanger (copper coil) that is immersed in the hot water tank.

Thanks. 

Dan
    • Rotary evaporator
      By Kent Wang
      This article from the French Culinary Institute goes into detail about the rotary evaporator that they have.
      Highlights:
      An initial question I have is that for doing something fairly simple like reducing pomegranate juice to make grenadine, could I just put the juice in a pan and put it in a food dehydrator, which is much cheaper? How about stock?
      Sure, you would lose some of the aromatics, while the rotary evaporator, based on my cursory understanding, would capture all of it. But that's a compromise I'm willing to make. I could see something like making brandy and syrup from wine (as detailed towards of the bottom of the above article) to absolutely require a rotovap.
    • Polyscience Sous Vide Toolbox (formerly known as SousVide Dash)
      By ElsieD
      Does anyone know anything about this? It looks like an interesting app but the Apple store does not seem to have any info on who created it. Neither are there any reviews. I'm a new sous vide user who needs all the help she can get and am wondering if this app would be helpful.
      Thank you!
    • "Modernist Cuisine: The Art and Science of Bread"
      By Lisa Shock
      The team over at Modernist Cuisine announced today that their next project will be an in-depth exploration of bread. I personally am very excited about this, I had been hoping their next project would be in the baking and pastry realm. Additionally, Francisco Migoya will be head chef and Peter Reinhart will assignments editor for this project which is expected to be a multi-volume affair.
    • Modernist Bread - Forthcoming March 2017
      By Chris Hennes
      The folks behind Modernist Cuisine have announced a projected publication date of March 2017 for their new five-volume set on bread (previously discussed here). Start saving up now!