• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

On 6/7/2022 at 10:18 PM, mgaretz said:

That was a long time ago. Since then there’s been a BSOA and now the Ninja Foodi Grill which is an excellent air fryer in addition to being a grill and a dehydrator. I really like it plus it has a probe to measure the meat temperature when grilling. 

The comparison I was talking about was between the Ninja and the BSOA making fries from scratch. 

The Philips was retired long ago as I could never get it to stop smoking once I made the mistake of air frying some pork belly. 

Damn, I was really considering the Phillips. 

what do you use to grill in lieu of the PAG? 

ETA-reading comprehension is important! 😂. I have an airfyer that I love and use a lot and has a large capacity. Maybe I should start considering an electric grill. 

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

On 6/7/2022 at 10:18 PM, mgaretz said:

That was a long time ago. Since then there’s been a BSOA and now the Ninja Foodi Grill which is an excellent air fryer in addition to being a grill and a dehydrator. I really like it plus it has a probe to measure the meat temperature when grilling. 

The comparison I was talking about was between the Ninja and the BSOA making fries from scratch. 

The Philips was retired long ago as I could never get it to stop smoking once I made the mistake of air frying some pork belly. 

Damn, I was really considering the Phillips. 

what do you use to grill in lieu of the PAG?