• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

To add perforated for clarity.

17 minutes ago, rotuts said:

Ideas pro and con ?  there seems to be a 3.7 qt Cosri , but its hard to find.

and I hace a question :

Ive seen videos for both via Amazon.

when you air fry , are the items to be fried

above the bottom  of the pan 

ie that's what the did is for ?

I am not sure that anyone would be lucky enough to have all of these and hence do a comparison. I have the Cosoori (the first one that you linked to). 
I am not 100% sure that I understand your question. There is a removable basket and a drawer. Between the removable (perforated) basket and the drawer is the space where oil collects so your food is not sitting in a pool of oil. You cannot use the basket without the drawer or vice versa. At least that is the situation with the unit that I have and with the previous unit that I had.

The fan and the heating element are housed above the drawer in what one might consider the lid I suppose. 

Anna N

Anna N

11 minutes ago, rotuts said:

Ideas pro and con ?  there seems to be a 3.7 qt Cosri , but its hard to find.

and I hace a question :

Ive seen videos for both via Amazon.

when you air fry , are the items to be fried

above the bottom  of the pan 

ie that's what the did is for ?

I am not sure that anyone would be lucky enough to have all of these and hence do a comparison. I have the Cosoori (the first one that you linked to). 
I am not 100% sure that I understand your question. There is a removable basket and a drawer. Between the removable basket and the drawer is the space where oil collects so your food is not sitting in a pool of oil. You cannot use the basket without the drawer or vice versa. At least that is the situation with the unit that I have and with the previous unit that I had.

The fan and the heating element are housed above the drawer in what one might consider the lid I suppose.