• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

saluki

saluki

Clarification

I have the 5 in 1 without the probe and love it.  I've had four different air fryers and this one gives me the most consistent results.  It has also been the easiest to clean with the ceramic surface.  The square large surface area is also useful and allows me to use some of my own baking dishes.  I do use the air fryer functions more than the grilling and use my own probe with it.  

saluki

saluki

I have the 5 in 1 without the probe and love it.  I've had four different ones and this one gives me the most consistent results.  It has also been the easiest to clean with the ceramic surface.  The square large surface area is also useful and allows me to use some of my own baking dishes.  I do use the air fryer functions more than the grilling and use my own probe with it.