• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

• product-image-quickten.png.a40203b506711f7664fc62024e54a584.pngDid you know that these all-volunteer forums are operated by the 501(c)3 not-for-profit Society for Culinary Arts & Letters? This holiday season, consider a tax-deductible Quick Ten Bucks to support the eG Forums and help us remain completely advertising-free. Thanks to all those who have donated so far!

Johntodd

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...

3 posts in this topic

Today I made a Sweet and Sour Chicken that was to die for! Absolutely scrumptious!

Crispy Fried Chicken bits, White Rice, Pineapple, and the onions, celery, carrots, and garlic came fresh from my own farm!

I even got the Wok-Hei on an American electric stove by using the Bao method (and opening all the windows and doors!)

But, I used a BOTTLE of KRAFT Sweet-n-Sour Sauce!

Will you ever forgive me?

Weepingly yours;

-Johntodd

I forgive you son. As long as it was delicious.

Thank you, Father. It was indeed delicious! Even the old man liked it, and he doesn't like anything!