• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Thai tea

Tri2Cook

Anybody know an in-Canada source that ships? One with an online store would be preferable but not completely necessary. I'm looking for the stuff you brew yourself, not a concentrate or ready-drink. I can get it from importfood.com in the U.S. if I have to but I'd rather order within Canada if I can.

It's kinda like wrestling a gorilla... you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired.

prasantrin: I don't want to inconvenience anyone (although Kerry might say I couldn't prove that by her :biggrin: ), but I'll keep it in mind and may come back begging. I really appreciate the offer.

Kerry: I checked the site you mentioned, didn't see anything like what I'm after but it's entirely possible I missed it. Their website says "wholesale only" but I could probably contact an actual store directly and ask. Thanks!

It's kinda like wrestling a gorilla... you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired.