• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

JAbrams72

Alinea Tickets 31 October

6 posts in this topic

I apologise if this is inappropriate, but I have a 6-top for Alinea on 31 October that I need to let go of at face value. (1685 including transfer fee). Please let me know if you're interested or feel free to pass along.

Thanks!

Host Note: Click here for the terms under which this is posted on the eGullet forums

Maybe since you need to get rid of the tickets, you could cover the $10 transfer fee as a gesture to whomever purchases them.

If that $10 will make a difference, sure. This is among the lowest priced seatings available at Alinea--under $200 per head before tax and tip.

These are still available and I'm open to discussion.

Thanks!

I'm flying tomorrow am, will be in the air and unavailable until about 1pm, leave me a message here or at nine one seven three four five three zero seven two.

Boy I wish there was a better venue to post something like this, I loved Alinea!

Sleep, bike, cook, feed, repeat...

Chef Facebook HQ Menlo Park, CA

My eGullet Foodblog