• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

NEW! The Olive Oil Taproom - Richmond VA area

Mr. Kim and I visited The Olive Oil Taproom: http://theoliveoiltaproom.com/about-us/ this weekend. It is a wonderful resource for oils, vinegars and even some cheeses and wines. The fantastic thing is that you can taste all of the oils and vinegars. The owners/staff are very knowledgeable and helpful and did some really interesting pairings for us. All of it is in small vats, so that you can buy any amount you like. It is a bit hidden away in the Short Pump area just behind the new Ethan Allan store on the north side of Broad St. I hadn't seen any ads and just happened to notice it one day when I was taking my dad to the doctors. I didn't want anyone to miss this. It is a real find and a welcome addition to the area!