• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Chocolate piping course in the UK

Does anyone know of a UK based chocolate piping course? I specifically want to get my piping better rather than a general chocolate course. Is there anything out there at all? I've had a look around but can't find anything, also approached a local chocolatier, but had the comment that my piping looked ok from pics.

Sian

"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy chocolate, and that's kinda the same thing really."

Thanks both, I am practising and am booked in on a showpiece course in November at the Academy, I was just hoping to get a bit of personal direction, so much better than books and the internet.

Sian

"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy chocolate, and that's kinda the same thing really."

Thanks both, I am practising and am booked in on a showpiece course in November at the Academy, I was just hoping to get a bit of personal direction, so much better than books and the internet.

I agree, it really can be more helpful to see things live and be able to ask questions on the finer points. Are there any chocolatiers in the area you could meet with, maybe work for a day?