• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The shrimp dilemma - do you feel it?

heidih

Oregon's got it goin' on. I loved the 8 years I spent there. I got a job there but I think I went for the fishing. Nice article on P'land food trucks in the latest Saveur mag.

"I drink to make other people interesting".

Oregon's got it goin' on. I loved the 8 years I spent there. I got a job there but I think I went for the fishing. Nice article on P'land food trucks in the latest Saveur mag.

agree, for many years we vacationed in the summer at Canon beach and stayed near the local fish market, and in the afternoon,when the trucks with that days catch showed up we would

go over and get the nights dinner,,,supplies...

Bud

Carts are great - that was a good article in Saveur - we even have a cart that sells fresh & frozen sustainable fish.

On top of it all we're missing out on the heat wave for the second year in a row. 75 today, 83 tomorrow.