• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

TOTC 2012

KatieLoeb

My trip is booked. I'll be there for the full week for the first time this July. I had to miss last year as the first photo shoot for my book was scheduled that same week. So which other eGulleteers can I look forward to seeing this July 25-29?

Click here for the terms under which this event is listed in the eGullet forums

Edited by heidih
Add guideline link (log)

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

I would love to be present for the 10th anniversary shindig, but, as it so happens, it coincides with my grandmother's 90th birthday.

Family before revelry, this year :)

gfweb: Tales of the Cocktail, a large spirits and bartending conference in New Orleans. Lots of fun.

I'll be there with the rest of our staff... looking forward to closing the bar for a week of "research". Last year was my first time and I've not stopped looking forward to this year since.

Sandy Levine

The Oakland Art Novelty Company

201 West 9 Mile Road

Ferndale, Michigan 48220

248-291-5295

www.facebook.com/ArtNoveltyCompany

twitter: @theoakland

Sandy Levine
The Oakland Art Novelty Company

sandy@TheOaklandFerndale.com www.TheOaklandFerndale.com

www.facebook.com/ArtNoveltyCompany twitter: @theoakland

• 2 months later...

Packing for Tales. Anyone that wants to introduce themselves stop by the Octavia Books stand in the lobby of the Monteleone on Wednesday 4:00-5:00pm or Friday 5:30-7:00pm. I'll be signing copies of my book and would be happy to meet some of you fellow eG cocktail nerds.

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol