• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Ryland Inn

chopjwu12

I was told you worked with Chef Shelton from the Ryland Inn in New Jersey. If so, what were the circumstances (as far as position in the kitchen) between you two? He spoke highly of you, but I never had the chance to ask him more about it, so I'm not completely sure the two of you worked together. I apologise now if im wrong.

When I worked at Bouley, Craig was the Executive Sous Chef for David. In addition to his administrative duties, he was also responsible for the very difficult meat and sauce station.

I was a sous chef and mostly in charge of the fish station, where David joined me during the service. I stayed there only 8 months, but had a great relationship with Craig, who's not only a great cook, but also a gentleman.