• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

Its coupon time , two for one , so I took a few hits for the team :

McD.thumb.jpg.f6d934a22c64839545a174e633a9a33e.jpg

this is a 'steak' egg and cheese biscuit w onions

Ive had the sausage egg biscuit once before and the biscuit was very dry.

these two items came home and I nulled one for breakfast  ( 30 sec ) 

this biscuit was not dry.  it tasted very beefy unlike their burgers.  

I immediately realized why :   this is ground beef not ' steak '   no matter.  it seems to be of different composition than their

burger patties.    the reason the biscuit was not dry  ( remember I nuked it at home covered )  was this was much fattier than the burger

the beef flavor came from the beef fat.   the mildly caramelized onions boosted the TotalFlavorProfile.

if this item is not sizzling when you eat it :  best of luck to you !

but it did have lots of flavor when nuked at home.    Im betting this is a Saturated Fat Bombe.  Im not looking up its Nutritional Profile

that's not going to help me now !   but I was surprised how much flavorr this had.

Ill sneak in an extra Statin when MC's not looking and eventually walk around the block after I recover.

but really  not bad if piping hot but probably one of these sliced 17.7 minutes off my life

the second one is in the refrigerator for potential analysis in the future !

eat two of these in one sitting ?    check your health coverage   

Im awarding myself several Kudos for this hazardous work.

I have no idea why the second 1/2 of this post it underlined  BTW

In France their used to be an expression " To Burn a Hole '   I don't remember the French ....

the idea was during a long meal , one got a small very potent alcohol shot mid-meal

hopefully home made and Very High Test.

you drank it in one shot  to   burn a hole in your meal so far so you might continue.

McD  might offer this w this ' biscuit'

rotuts

rotuts

I immediately realized why :   this is ground beef not ' steak '   no matter.  it seems to be of different composition than their

burger patties.    the reason the biscuit was not dry  ( remember I nuked it at home covered )  was this was much fattier than the burger

the beef flavor came from the beef fat.   the mildly caramelized onions boosted the TotalFlavorProfile.

but it did have lots of flavor when nuked at home.    Im betting this is a Saturated Fat Bombe.  Im not looking up its Nutritional Profile

that's not going to help me now !   but I was surprised how much flavorr this had.

Ill sneak in an extra Statin when MC's not looking and eventually walk around the block after I recover.

but really  not bad if piping hot but probably one of these sliced 17.7 minutes off my life

In France their used to be an expression " To Burn a Hole '   I don't remember the French ....

the idea was during a long meal , one got a small very potent alcohol shot mid-meal

hopefully home made and Very High Test.

you drank it in one shot  to   burn a hole in your meal so far so you might continue.

McD  might offer this w this ' biscuit'

rotuts

rotuts