• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

NWKate

NWKate

Update- 2 mcpicks is available here so I'll take one for the team and report back!

Hmmm- I'll have to check on the availability of the 2 mcpicks in my area.  When I go, my 3 go to items are a Big Mac, qp w/ cheese or the fish fillet.  I also prefer their fries over the other fast food joints here.  Again, as with other fast food vendors, the quality can really vary from shop to shop ( also dependent on the relative IQ of the staff behind the counter that shift).

I will no longer go to the one nearest my home because of this.  Btw, MCD closed at 115.83 today! :B

NWKate

NWKate

Hmmm- I'll have to check on the availability of the 2 mcpicks in my area.  When I go, my 3 go to items are a Big Mac, qp w/ cheese or the fish fillet.  I also prefer their fries over the other fast food joints here.  Again, as with other fast food vendors, the quality can really vary from shop to shop ( also dependent on the relative IQ of the staff behind the counter that shift).

I will no longer go to the one nearest my home because of this.  Btw, MCD closed at 115.83 today! :B