• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

more on the new chicken sausage McM:

McM1.jpg

this is how they come.   CkMcM on the L  regular SMcM  on the R

McM2.jpg

unwrapped.   My McD is about 10 minutes away, and this is how they arrived home.  note the sausage looks Moister. more fat ?

remember, my view is that the cheese has to be melted to get anywhere near edible.   I micro's these about 20 sec each , one at a time

I decided to take a Big Hit for the team and eat them both at the same 'sitting'

O.o

yep.  O.o

Im not sure I could taste chicken, but maybe a little.  double blind w no information about the Mouthful in question  hard to say If I could identify chicken.

it was mild flavored, a bit dry even with the melted hot cheese.  it did not have any 'breakfast sausage taste'  i.e. sage, a little heat.

the SMcM was much juicer , probably it has more fat.   good amount of breakfast sausage taste.

however, now that the large grocery stores near me make various forms of breakfast Mc's, McD's is far inferior to those.

how can you screw up an EM, a sausage patty , a slice of cheese , and an egg ?  it must take work.

that being said   if im in a situation where I have to get Food on the Road, Ill go to McD for the sausage McM   and ask that the cheese be melted.

only one / 8 hours  would be OK     2 at a time, not so OK.

rotuts

rotuts

more on the new chicken sausage McM:

McM1.jpg

this is how they come.   CkMcM on the L  regular SMcM  on the R

McM2.jpg

unwrapped.   My McD is about 10 minutes away, and this is how they arrived home.  note the sausage looks Moister. more fat ?

remember, my view is that the cheese has to be melted to get anywhere near edible.   I micro's these about 20 sec each , on at a time

I decided to take a Big Hit for the team and eat them both at the same 'sitting'

O.o

yep.  O.o

Im not sure I could taste chicken, but maybe a little.  double blind w no information about the Mouthful in question  hard to say If I could identify chicken.

it was mild flavored, a bit dry even with the melted hot cheese.  it did not have any 'breakfast sausage taste'  i.e. sage, a little heat.

the SMcM was much juicer , probably it has more fat.   good amour of breakfast sausage taste.

however, now that the large grocery stores near me make various forms of breakfast Mc's, McD's is far inferior to those.

how can you screw up an EM, a sausage patty , a slice of cheese , and an egg ?  it must take work.

that being said   if im in a situation where I have to get Food on the Road, Ill go to McD for the sausage McM   and ask that the cheese be melted.

only one / 8 hours  would be OK     2 at a time, not so OK.