• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

45 minutes ago, Toliver said:

McD's has had another big "fail" right out of the gate:

"McDonald's new kale salad is worse for you than a double Big Mac"

Really, McD's?

It's now the customer's responsibility to turn your fail into something healthy, when it should have been created (I'm looking at you, McD's) to be healthy in the first place?

Really?

"Healthy"

What's "healthy?"

For those who don't have issues with fat and sodium, but do have issues with carbohydrate, the kale salad is a "healthier" choice than the Big Mac.

To each his/her own. 

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

44 minutes ago, Toliver said:

Really, McD's?

It's now the customer's responsibility to turn your fail into something healthy, when it should have been created (I'm looking at you, McD's) to be healthy in the first place?

Really?

"Healthy" What's "healthy?"

For those who don't have issues with fat and sodium, but do have issues with carbohydrate, the kale salad is a "healthier" choice than the Big Mac.

To each his/her own. 

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

36 minutes ago, Toliver said:

Really, McD's?

Really?

"Healthy?" What's "healthy?"

To each his/her own. 

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

26 minutes ago, Toliver said:

Really, McD's?

Really?

"Healthy?" What's "healthy?"

To each his own.