• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

McDo filet o fish is my one bow to junk food.    I don't; know why since I don't like the bun, hate processed cheese, for the most part think that cheese doesn''t pair with fish, and dislike industrial tartar sauce.    But put them all together and I kinda like this sandwich, all the time hating myself for it.

I got into the habit of ordering it because I won't eat McDo beef..    I am the customer for "Beyond.,"

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

McDo filet o fish is my one bow to junk food.    I don't; know why since I don't like the bun, hate processed cheese, for the most part think that cheese doesn''t pair with fish, and dislike industrial tartar sauce.    But put them all together and I kinda like this sandwich, all the time hating myself for it.