• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

I know this thing has its own topic but it also fits here. I have driven thousands of kilometres in the last few weeks. Mcdonalds happened. More than once 🤦‍♀️. On some of the less discerning food pages I watch on social media, the Filet-O-Fish has a cult like following. So the *Sh!t Foodie* in me decided to try. 

Dear God No. Why? Sweet. Messy. Cheesy 'Fish'. Hot tartar. An abomination. (And I love a fish finger sandwich when I'm in the mood to relive Uni). 

This is after my, hubs and kidlets bite. Didn't find the right cult for me on this day. 😂

20190827_115626.thumb.jpg.70ef1a191fdab0848ed60412f36b66b9.jpg

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

I know this thing has its own topic but it also fits here. I have driven thousands of kilometres in the last few weeks. Mcdonalds happened. More than once 🤦‍♀️. On some of the less discerning food pages I watch on social media, the Fillet-O-Fish has a cult like following. So the *Sh!t Foodie* in me decided to try. 

Dear God No. Why? Sweet. Messy. Cheesy 'Fish'. Hot tartare. An abomination. (And I love a fish finger sandwich when I'm in the mood to relive Uni). 

This is after my, hubs and kidlets bite. Didn't find the right cult for me on this day. 😂

20190827_115626.thumb.jpg.70ef1a191fdab0848ed60412f36b66b9.jpg