• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

18 hours ago, rotuts said:

McD's 2 for 2 finito.

maybe Ron didn't cc: me or it went into my Email Trash

its now 2 for 5

:blink:

look at it this way  : 2 BigMacs for 5

Really?

They haven't changed the website yet.

We still have not been tempted to take advantage of the McPick2 offer again.

Edit: Don't those cheese sticks on McD's website look different than all the internet posts with photos about them being hollow with no cheese inside? :laugh: At one point that is what came up first on a Google of McDonalds: an article concerning complaints about hollow cheese sticks, with McD's own website second. Talk about bad PR. :S

Try TJ's Mozz Sticks. Probably the best I ever had, and $3.99 a pound, conveniently in your freezer. I like Hunt's tomato sauce with basil, garlic and oregano out of the 8 oz, can for convenience when I don't have frozen marinara on hand. I put it in small glass prep dishes on top of the oven while preheating and the cheese sticks are baking, along with serving plates. The sauce is hot when the sticks are piping hot from your oven. You can freeze unused portion of sauce for later in a small container. I always save and wash 8 oz. plastic sour cream containers for storing small portions. Very useful in small households.

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

18 hours ago, rotuts said:

McD's 2 for 2 finito.

maybe Ron didn't cc: me or it went into my Email Trash

its now 2 for 5

:blink:

look at it this way  : 2 BigMacs for 5

Really?

They haven't changed the website yet.

We still have not been tempted to take advantage of the offer again.