• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Orange You Glad There's a New Wine Color?

Don Giovanni

Orange You Glad There's a New Wine Color?

Click On Me

Red or white is typically the first question you'll be asked when you're about to order wine. As the category has improved and shifted from gauche to trendy, rosé even now gets thrown in as an option. But there's a fourth option you may have heard about. Hipster sommeliers around the country are putting orange wines on their lists. Be forewarned: these aren't the easiest bottles to find. And they rarely come cheap.

great news for oxidized wines...

If anyone wants to give orange wine a try, looks like Wine Woot is selling a 4-pack. I have NO idea if this particular wine is any good or a good price (but the point of the site is to offer good deals). Unless it sells out, I believe this deal is available till the end of the week.

www.wine.woot.com

Already sold out! Wow, MUST have been a good deal.