• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Christmas Eve/Day dining in Vegas

Hi everyone,

Heading to Vegas this Christmas and looking for suggestions for dining. I'm looking Strip primarily (we won't have a car... but we're right near the monorail). Specifically looking for dinner Christmas Eve and dinner Christmas Day - we can wing the rest (we're outta there on Tues the 27th before it gets too insane with NYE folks, I would think). I'm very anti-buffet, so anything with that is out. To note - I'm a pescatarian; husband is definitely a carnivore but does love well-prepared fish as well. Any suggestions? Anyone doing a "Feast of the 7 Fishes" special or anything?

Most of the fine dining rooms at the big hotels on the strip are offering both Christmas and New Year's special menus. If you want to spend big, meaning over $200 per person, you might want to look at this Christmas menu from LeCirque in Bellagio here.

The menu is $145 and the wine pairing an additional $95. Looks very good to me.

You might want to call Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare at the Wynn about a seafood menu. That would be the top restaurant in town for a Feast of the Seven Fishes.