• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Rum Dinner at Pura Vida, Atlanta GA on October 18, 2011 [PLAN]

tanstaafl2

Just noticed on the Ministry of Rum website in the news section that there will be a Rum Dinner at Pura Vida in Atlanta GA on October 18, 2011. The announcement indicates the dinner will be hosted by Ed Hamilton of the Ministry of Rum (and an eG Forums member) and will include dinner, rum cocktails from Martinique and a bit of rum lore.

Pura Vida is a Latin American tapas restaurant that was recently listed as one of the top 50 restaurants for 2011 in the August addition of Atlanta magazine.

I have not been to Pura Vida before so this event seemed like a good way to merge two interests into one event!

I have no affiliation with the Ministry of Rum or Pura Vida but have made my reservation and thought any other Atlanta area members might be interested as well.

Click here for the terms under which this event is listed in eG Forums.

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man. ~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...

~tanstaafl2