• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Blue Sky Montclair

Rosie

YES it is. It seems that the company making the commercial was in Montclair and came into Blue Sky I think to eat. They were looking for "ordinary--everyday--working" individuals around Montclair. They spent a day at Blue Sky filming.

Rosalie Saferstein, aka "Rosie"

TABLE HOPPING WITH ROSIE

that's pretty neat.  chef david is a nice guy, and one who seems to put his heart into his business.  paul, was this on network TV?

I've seen it on Bloomberg TV (Comcast channel 24 in my area) in the 6am to 7am segment. Runs every morning at about 620 and 650, maybe other times, too. He is the lead off person, and reappears for 5 seconds later in the piece.

I think I saw it on CNBC (great whore of Wall Street Babylon) recently, too. It might be on network TV, but I only watch an hour or so of that each month, more if they're doing swimsuit specials on the news.

Apparently it's easier still to dictate the conversation and in effect, kill the conversation.

rancho gordo