• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Macaroon Packaging

Truffle Guy

We are getting ready to move to our new store and will be adding Pastry and Gelato/Sorbet to go with our chocolates. I'm trying to find a good source for macaroon packaging as they are so delicate. Mad Mac has a great box/tray and I'm looking for something similar. I have some samples from Revere Group on the way (Acetate boxes) but would like to look at some other options. I'm looking for at least 2 sizes of boxes (5-6 and 10-12). Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Keep your eyes on BRP Box Shop http://www.brpboxshop.com/. They've been Tweeting that they are working on macaron packaging. I buy their Kraft boxes and am really happy with the quality, price, shipping, etc.

Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Orison Swett Marden