• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions

heidih

I have no idea. Pretty serious knife, charcuterie, Mexican soup or Indian?

Dunno but that looks like a Chinese clay pot with wire reinforcement. :biggrin:

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

I appreciate the sentiments, but definitely not me. Y’all gave me a smile, though – thanks!

Agree with Anna N on the Chinese clay pot, and that Global knife looks vaguely familiar from the knife nut thread. Prawncrackers has a nice collection of sharp implements, but he has paid his dues fairly recently, so I dunno.

I wanna see a dcarch foodblog. Seriously

It's a Member in either the UK or Scotland where they cherish their game, (pheasant anyone?), and the grass-fed lamb, (when the meadow isn't covered in snow!)

Oh I'm looking forward to this - can't remember when our last UK blogger was. Hoping for game galore, some delicious winter comfort food (snow has hit a lot of England over the past few days so imagine it's the same in wales?) and maybe some lava bread or other traditional welsh dishes (is lava bread a seasonal thing? Hope we'll find put soon) this will be fun!

"Experience is something you gain just after you needed it" ....A Wise man