• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions

heidih

Is that rapeseed? I was thinking mustard and wondering whether we're jumping to Provence.

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

Short round vaults a cross-shaped plan, copper domes, lancet windows, striated masonry . . . an old Orthodox church in southeast Europe?

Peter Gamble aka "Peter the eater"

I just made a cornish game hen with chestnut stuffing. . .

Would you believe a pigeon stuffed with spam? . . .

Would you believe a rat filled with cough drops?

Moe Sizlack

On a motorcycle with a GARMIN ZUMO 550 MOTORCYCLE GPS RECEIVER, possibly a helmet-mounted camera?

Or someone riding on the back of the motorcycle?

Reflections does not seem to show someone is on the back.

Photo seems to have deep depth of field, typical of helmet mounted cameras.

Of course I can be very wrong.

dcarch

I'm thinking the person riding the motorcycle is taking the picture, but with a regular camera. Look at the reflection in the sideview mirror.

Tuscany? Maybe Hathor.

The pictures of the gearing in the transportation picture look like the works on the Inclined Planes in Pittsburgh. There are also many Orthodox churches there and very old neighborhoods.

In other words, I don't have a clue.

I'm thinking the person riding the motorcycle is taking the picture, but with a regular camera. Look at the reflection in the sideview mirror. -----------

I agree the person riding is taking the picture. The reflection in the sideview mirror shows the hand is posibly pushing the shutter on the handle mounted view finder of the helmet mounted camera.

The other picture is the Tram system in NYC.

dcarch