• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions

heidih

Any clues about the next blogger? It's been while since Lior's excellent blog.

Funny you should ask.....our next blogger is starting up this weekend. I will post some images this evening.

It sure does look like Vegemite. The bits at the front look like dried ginger or galangal and the availability of such a wide ethnic range of produce seems Australian as well.

Edited by nickrey (log)

Nick Reynolds, aka "nickrey"

"The Internet is full of false information." Plato
My eG Foodblog

Or it could be ......................... Canada - dollars and kilos :biggrin:

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

Or it could be ......................... Canada - dollars and kilos :biggrin:

Except for the mango tree. Canadian mangoes? :shock:

I wasn't buying the mango tree. :laugh: Look behind it - isn't that an evergreen?

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

As Kerry Beal surmised our next blogger is Chris Taylor. Here are just a few more shots so you can get any questions ready. He is starting the 22nd Melbourne time.

cookbookpreview.jpg

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

• 2 weeks later...