• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions

heidih

Nothing lined up for Thanksgiving week?

No blogger this week. I think the holiday frenzy can make it difficult to spare time to document in detail. We should have a blogger coming up soon. I will post any updates here. As always, if anyone would like to discuss blogging, please send me a PM.

• 4 weeks later...

That's a molinillo and I wish I had the courage to take on doing a blog right now but I don't. What about Kalypso or Theabroma? Hooray for more Mexican/South American cooking!

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

It's Lior!!!! She owns a molinillo that she bought in Bruges and she's been making mexican lately. And the pomegranates and persimmons fit right in I think.

I thought it was a scepter.

I thought it was a fancy-ass spurtle.

Peter Gamble aka "Peter the eater"

I just made a cornish game hen with chestnut stuffing. . .

Would you believe a pigeon stuffed with spam? . . .

Would you believe a rat filled with cough drops?

Moe Sizlack

Looks like Balboa Park.

"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!" Terry Pratchett

As we prepare to enter 2012, a new brave blogger will be coming to us January 22nd. As always, if anyone wants to discuss blogging before or after that time, please PM me.

• 4 weeks later...