• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions

heidih

I will be posting an image from our next blogger tomorrow. Just using this post to encourage anyone who has had even an "itch to blog" to let me know. We are a little thin on the future scheduling. World travels and earth shattering cuisines are not required - we just want to know what you cook and eat! PM me.

Well... guess the first image did not spark any ideas so here is a shot of the member's fridge. I think we will be seeing take-away and dining rather than cooking;)

teaser1.JPG

So we have the MacGyver of cooking: what can you make with just tonic water and Meadow Lea? With some additional chemicals, perhaps something Modernist?

I assume from the use of Meadow Lea margarine that we are in Australia again.

Edited by nickrey (log)

Nick Reynolds, aka "nickrey"

"The Internet is full of false information." Plato
My eG Foodblog

So I did a little sleuthing, and Jaan West Coast is located at the Tekka Market in Singapore. The where to eat in Singapore discussion revealed that nikkib recently moved... I'm looking forward to travelling across the globe again!

Very crafty, eGulleters are. Well done, lights19. I tried to read the boards but don't have good enough photo equipment (or eyes these days).

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

I'm not sure, the original posted by Nakji didn't have the photographer's reflection.

At least we know it is going to be female and either someone who wears glasses or was wearing sunglasses when she took the picture.

Nick Reynolds, aka "nickrey"

"The Internet is full of false information." Plato
My eG Foodblog

I thought it would be nikkib. I've been waiting for her to do an official foodblog since she was in Beirut, and then was still hoping for one when she moved to somewhere else in the middle east (Kuwait? Can't remember now). I've been to Singapore, so it's not quite as exciting for me, but she eats out a lot, iirc, so I know she'll have a lot of interesting places which I can add to my "next time I'm in Singapore" list. Maybe if we beg, she'll take a day trip to Melaka.

• 2 weeks later...