• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions

heidih

Ok seriously...this person is my twin...I grew up right outside of Milwaukee and I love frozen custard...maybe it IS me and I just don't know it! :laugh:

If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry? ~Author Unknown

Going out on a limb here and guessing CaliPoutine. Cake looks familiar and she's living in the land of big burritos.

Your limb was sturdy Kerry - our next blogger, starting tomorrow, is in fact CaliPoutine.

Outstanding! Looking forward to it. And the explanations. You got some 'splainin' to do... :biggrin:

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

Gee, that looks like a view of Cape Cod.

"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!" Terry Pratchett

For no reason other than I want it to be - I'm guessing Tri2Cook.

Thanks Kerry... but nope, not me. I'm a horrible blogger. I tried my own blog for a while and finally did the responsible thing and put it out of it's misery. :biggrin: I am enjoying following along with everybody who is doing it though.

It's kinda like wrestling a gorilla... you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired.